Share this article:
6 Ways ScienceDirect Topics Improves Your Research and Learning
For Researchers, Academics and Students, ScienceDirect Topics:
- Improves the overwhelming and disjointed research process by connecting key information
- Uses smart technology to unlock critical contextual information making essential answers from books more accessible
- Increases the speed and convenience of your research by hyperlinking terms within journal articles to topic pages meaning you don’t have to look elsewhere for essential knowledge
- Provides authoritative introductory overviews to help you understand and interpret scientific literature
- Enables quick onboarding to novel subject areas, essential for students and interdisciplinary researchers
- Pulls content from a range of book sources to connect the dots between ideas, facilitating cognitive leaps to move discoveries forward
Explore an example topic page today!
ScienceDirect Topics is a new innovative enhancement to connect your literature searches and bring the path of discovery to you.
ScienceDirect Topics is currently available in Neuroscince, Biomedical Sciences and Life Sciences and will be expanding to other subject domains over the next few months, including Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Environmental & Earth Science, Food Science, Materials Science & Materials Engineering.
Stay up-to-date on the latest news and announcements from Elsevier. Learn about new product launches, programs and additions to our extensive list of books, journals and publisher tools.