Drive Traffic to Your Elsevier Book Page
Your book’s webpage on Elsevier.com provides the most up-to-date and complete information about you and your book including available formats, your bio and affiliations (including your picture), book description and key features, table of contents, reviews and additional resources when available. It is the best destination for potential customers to find out more about your book and purchase it in the format they need.
Elsevier book pages are a great way to gain exposure and inform your community about your book’s features. Here are some simple ways to promote your Elsevier book page to your network:
- Include your book page link in your email signature: Author of [book title]. Learn more at: www.elsevier.com/books/isbn/ [insert ISBN without dashes here].
- Add your book page link to your faculty page or company website.
- Email a short announcement to your community when your book is published.
- Have your university or company send out an email communication to its entire community announcing your book.
- Add your book page link to your social media profiles.