Share this article:
Marketing the Academic Library
This digital volume is available in ePub, Mobi, and PDF formats and contains excerpts from our popular Chandos Library Information Sciences list.
If you like the excerpted content in this free digital edition, the full titles are available for purchase via the Elsevier Store, or view them online now if your institution has purchased via ScienceDirect. View other available resources in the Library Learning Trends Series.
Table of Contents
- The Machiavellian Librarian – Introduction to the Machiavellian Librarian, by Melissa K. Aho and Erika Bennet
- The Machiavellian Librarian – Weasels and Honey Badgers: Networking for Librarians, by André J. Nault
- Building Communities – The Whats and Whys of Social Networking for Academic Libraries, by Denise Garofalo
- The Machiavellian Librarian – Political Positioning, by Eric Owen
- Digital Dialogues and Community 2.0 – The Sound of a Librarian: the Politics and Potential of Podcasting in Difficult Times, by Tara Brabazon
- Marketing the Best Deal in Town – Purple Cows, Free Prizes and Moogle, Oh My!, by Nancy Rossiter
- Understanding Librarians – Self Publicise, by Barbara Hull, Marion Churkovich, Christine Oughtred, Denise Turner
If you like the excerpted content in this free digital edition, the full titles are available for purchase via the Elsevier Store, or view them online now if your institution has purchased via ScienceDirect:
- The Machiavellian Librarian: Winning Allies, Combating Budget Cuts, and Influencing Stakeholders (includes chapters 1, 2, and 4)
The general scope of social sciences is vast, and Elsevier’s collection of journals, books, and eBooks examine in detail a wide range of topics in this area, from sociology, law, and cognitive science to political science, education, and linguistics. Our Chandos imprint in particular, known for high-quality scholarship in Asian studies, library and information science, and business management, reflects Elsevier’s continuing commitment to these crucial areas of study.