Computing functionality is ubiquitous. Today this logic is built into almost any machine you can think of, from home electronics and appliances to motor vehicles, and it governs the infrastructures we depend on daily — telecommunication, public utilities, transportation.
Maintaining it all and driving it forward are professionals and researchers in computer science, across disciplines including:
- Computer Architecture and Computer Organization and Design
- Data Management, Big Data, Data Warehousing, Data Mining, and Business Intelligence (BI)
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI), User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Interaction Design and Usability
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Computer Networking
- Computer Graphics
- Software Engineering and Programming
Elsevier’s deep catalog of content in these and many other areas of computer science is constantly growing, along with the field itself, and includes numerous publications from industry-leading imprints such as Syngress, Newnes, and Morgan Kaufmann.
Access companion materials and instructor’s resources for all our books from the Elsevier Store. Search by author, title or ISBN, then look for the “Resources” tab on any book page.
Looking for companion materials or instructor’s resources for these titles? Connect below: